RV Financing - Protecting Your Investment
More on Our Business Department & Protecting Your RV Investment
Pete's RV Center Business Manager Christine Davis provides a brief overview on our RV Extended Warranties and Financing your RV. Also commonly known as the F&I (Finance & Insurance) Department, a Business Manager assists with financing your purchase, closing documentation, and offers a variety of products to further protect your RV investment. These and more informative RV Buyer Tip videos are available for viewing on the Pete's RV Center YouTube Channel.
Get Pre-Qualified or Apply For Financing
If you're just getting started in the RV purchasing process, Get Pre-Qualified today to see if you're eligible for our RV financing. Farther along in the process? Apply For Financing to get your RV rolling closer to you!
Pete's RV Center Offers the Following Products and Services
- Extended Service Protection
Like your home, your RV has many appliances and pieces of hardware. That's why every RV should include an extended vehicle service contract. Whether it's your microwave oven, satellite dish or drive shaft, you can be assured that you are covered. Reputable warranty programs are transferable to either a new owner or new vehicle, are honored in any state or province, and are conveniently rolled in to your monthly RV payments.
- Tire and Wheel Protection
Provides coverage in the event of damage to your tires or wheels as a result of metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts, etc. A solid program will not only cover tire replacement, but also costs associated with the repair or replacement of tires and/or wheels plus labor and associated fees.
- Fabric Protection
Prevents damage from water and oil-based stains on all fabrics and carpets. Inhibitors within the sealant also prevent premature fading due to sun exposure. Fabric protection helps both new and used vehicles stay clean.
- We Can Help Determine What Financing Option Is Best for You!
Along with the above products and services, Pete's RV Center has an excellent relationship with a host of prominent financial institutions. Therefore, our Business Managers are able to evaluate multiple financing options, allowing them to match you with the best possible loan. All are highly knowledgeable, helpful, and make sales an uncharacteristically pleasant experience!
Pete's RV Center welcomes you to contact our business department at PetesRV.com with any questions.
- Gap Protection
- Protects RV owners from the financial burden of a total loss situation by covering the gap between the insurance settlement and the balance on the loan. In the event of vehicle theft or an accident that results in the total loss of your vehicle, most insurance companies only reimburse you for the market value of the vehicle. This, along with the deductible, can create a significant gap between what your insurer will pay you and the balance owed on your loan or lease.
- Roadside Assistance
- Offers 24-hour, 365 day toll-free help throughout the United States and Canada. Covers towing, dead battery and flat tire service, gas, oil and water delivery, and a situation we've all been in at one time or another, lock-out assistance.
- Bi-Weekly Payment
- Allows you pay off your RV loan faster and better manage your cash flow. Instead of making one payment per month, you make a half payment every two weeks. You end up making an extra payment each year which accelerates pay-off and reduces vehicle depreciation.